I'VE NEVER SEEN ELEGANCE GO OUT OF STYLE- Sonya Teclai
We are a couple of days away from summer, and that means that it's time to bring out the maxis and the sundresses! I love wearing maxis for the obvious reasons that they are comfortable and look good!
I stumbled upon this wrap + maxi (perfect combo) dress at Bloomingdales and I absolutely had to take it home with me! The iconic wrapped dress made popular in the 70s became a symbol of femininity. It works for all body types, and every occasions. Not to mention that it defines the waist, lifts the busts, and gives every woman an hourglass figure!
Three things made me fall in love with this dress:
- The colors: Blush with navy hues, added with the floral prints? Sold!
- The vintage look: It's no secret that the Wrap dress has been around for decades, But it has made a comeback and I am here for it!
- The Versatility: I love how this dress can be worn on different occasions, and can be accessorized to dress it up, or down depending on the occasion. Although with the light fabric on this dress, I wouldn't personally wear it in the cooler seasons, but if you travel or live in warmer climates, you can definitely rock this year round!
I decided to pair this wrap dress with a rose gold choker, oversized pearl earrings, and nude Rockstud sandals, which are absolutely gorge, and top off the elegant look that I was going for.
As always thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this look!
Stay elegant ladies!
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Day 11: What Little Blessings Did You Experience Today? - November 17, 2017
- Day 10: Write Down Your Favorite Affirmations - November 15, 2017
- Ruffle Pants Trend: Love It or Leave it? - November 13, 2017