I am so thrilled to announce that I was nominated for a Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is a virtual award that is given from blogger to blogger, recognizing fellow bloggers and promoting new and upcoming blogs. Since my blog has only been around for only 8 months, I was pleasantly surprised when I received my nomination from Amanda from My Lovely Crazy Life last week. Amanda is a social worker whose blog is geared towards adoptive and foster parents. She shares her stories in regards to her eight adoptive children, which I find so inspiring as an educator. I've always wanted to adopt a child, which is the reason why I can relate to her blog. It is so encouraging, to receive acknowledgment from other bloggers. This award at the dawn of my blogging journey is a great motivation for me. Thank you Amanda!
As a nominee, I must answer the following as part of my award acceptance.
Liebster Award Questions
1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
Being able to share my beliefs, thoughts, and experiences have to be what I love the most about blogging. I started my very first blog as a way to clear my thoughts and express myself. Writing is liberating to me! My blog is my platform where I can freely share bits of myself with my readers.
2. What are three goals that you have for your blog?
SHHH! It's a secret! lol
In all seriousness, my mind is always brewing ideas! But if I had to share three goals they would be including vlogs as part of my blog posts, probably start a youtube channel where I can post travel highlight videos. I obviously want to have more engagement with my readers, and probably have meet ups here and there in order to meet my followers and readers and develop a better relationship with them 🙂
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
I don't have a favorite blogger per say, simply because everyone has a different story to tell, and everyone expresses themselves differently. So I always find pleasure in reading other blogs. However some of the ones that I read most often are Moores On The Move , and In Drew's Shoes . They both have great travel and lifestyle content, and are very similar to my niche.
To My Nominees
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Nominate 5 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who are newer blogs.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. (They might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post a comment in the comments of the award post so your post and blog can be viewed.
Here are my questions that you must answer on your blog post:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are some bloggers that motivate or inspire you?
- If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go?
It is truly an honor for me to receive this award. Congratulations to the nominees!
With gratitude ,
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- Day 11: What Little Blessings Did You Experience Today? - November 17, 2017
- Day 10: Write Down Your Favorite Affirmations - November 15, 2017
- Ruffle Pants Trend: Love It or Leave it? - November 13, 2017