Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. Oprah Winfrey
I have been wanting to write this post since Thanksgiving but between traveling and spending time with friends and family, I simply did not get the chance to and that's ok. Spending time with my husband and family to me is always a priority and a necessity. Now that things are slowing down a bit I can finally share with you this post about the things that I'm grateful for in 2017. This list could go on and on and on! But I'll summarize it as best as I could. so here we go!
- Im grateful for the gift of waking up every morning.
- I'm grateful for this home that I build everyday with the most wonderful man by my side.
- I'm grateful for the struggles that made my marriage, and my self stronger this year.
- I'm grateful for my family who remains so close to me no matter how far apart we physically are.
- I'm grateful for being able to pay every single one of my bills.
- I'm grateful for my husband's financial guidance.
- I'm grateful for being able to be there for those that need me.
- I'm grateful for those that are always there for me.
- I'm grateful for this blog, an outlet for me to express my self, and to share bits and pieces of my life.
- I'm grateful for music, and each song that make me move, smile, or help me get through a situation.
- I'm grateful for inspiration, whether in the form of a person, a quote, a song, or a place.
- I'm grateful for my career, and everyone that I come in contact with every day that I am at work.
- I'm grateful for the opportunity of visiting another country this year.
- I'm grateful for my parents, and my in laws who shower me with so much love every chance they get.
- I'm grateful for my mother who still cooks for me when she's visiting, and loves my husband like her own child.
- I'm grateful for the laughter that I shared with so many this year.
- I'm grateful for second chances.
- I'm grateful for the appreciation that I receive from my readers.
- I'm grateful for opportunities that come around every day.
- I'm grateful for grace.
My challenge for you is to take some time and make a list of all the things you are grateful for. Write all of them down as a prayer of gratitude.
Thank you for reading!
Latest posts by Laura (see all)
- 10 Things you should Know Before Your First Trip To Costa Rica - December 8, 2017
- Day 14: Write A Gratitude Note To Someone - November 30, 2017
- Day 13: 20 Things That I’m Grateful for in 2017 - November 27, 2017